Unleash the power of Gravity Forms list fields with calculations and conditional logic based on the number of rows entered.
Purchase includes one year of automatic updates and support.
Now you can easily build forms that charge for each row in the List field. That means things like simple ticket sales, group charters, catering bookings, and seat reservations can be built more easily in Gravity Forms because you can use a List field and count how many rows there are.
- charge a fixed fee per row
- use volume-based discounts with calculation formulas
- show different content and fields as the number of rows changes
- change confirmation messages based on the number of rows
- send different notification messages for more rows
Here’s what it looks like in the form editor: